Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Wolf and Me



This week I wrote a guest post for The Wolf and Me where I shared my experience living with CRPS. I also talked about how I use my art practice as art therapy as a pain management technique. You can read the post here. I hope you enjoy reading my story and that you find something within that you can apply to your own journey.







The Wolf and Me is a fantastic blog about living with Lupus and other chronic illnesses. The author Cass generously shares her everyday experiences with chronic illness. Her thoughts and tips are so insightful. Please read her other posts, I cannot recommend this blog highly enough. 

Until next time lovely readers, make sure you take some time each day to be creative.

Helena xo

1 comment:

  1. You are a beautiful person and it's a pleasure to have your story and insight on the blog! Thank you for your kind words and love and gentle hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete