Monday 26 January 2015

The Hedgehogs moves into the Whimsical Woodland

The past week has been tough, health wise, so I made the decision to practice self care and produce a post for myself. No studying, nothing complicated, just drawing and story telling.  Chronically Whimsical Tales would like to welcome you to the first tale of the year, I hope you enjoy it. 


The Hedgehogs move into the Whimsical Woodland.

Moving day is usually a stressful day, but when you are moving into the Whimsical Woodland it's hard to feel anything but happiness. Mr and Mrs Hedgehog have their shiny red wagon neatly packed high with boxes.



Behind them, scurrying excitedly, their three tiny babies talk excitedly about the first thing they are each going to do in their new home. 





After a long journey through the Whimsical Woodland the Hedgehogs finally arrived at the big hollow log that Mr and Mrs Hedgehog had chosen as their home. Sometime later after boxes had been unpacked, pictures hung, clothes and toys and books put away, the Hedgehogs settled in for the night with a bedtime story. Tomorrow would be their first day in 
Woodland and they could not wait for it to begin.





Chronically Whimsical Tales has received some requests lately which I will be sharing with you over the coming weeks. If you have any animals you would like me to draw or subjects you would like me research just leave me a message in the comments below.

Until next time look after yourselves and go an find your creative side. Sometimes being selfish is the best way to look after yourself and everyone else in the long run. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so fricken sweet its like chocolate! :D makes me smile, thanks for sharing helena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy making people smile with my illustrations is on the main reasons I do it. It produces a sense of productivity and a sense of purpose in me. Glad you enjoyed this post as much as I did.

      Delete